About the BPP
The U.S.-Mexico Border Philanthropy Partnership (BPP) is a binational membership organization whose mission is to support a network of organizations that build prosperity through leadership, collaboration, and philanthropy in the U.S.-Mexico Border region. Our member driven agenda strengthens organizations already working actively to address issues of prosperity, equity and opportunity along both sides of the Border.
How we support our network
- We provide high-impact services including research, coaching and access to practical and timely tools for organization building;
- We bring members together with the full range of stakeholders working to improve the Border Region’s quality of life for communities and families;
- We provide unique cross cultural competency services to facilitate and enhance more effective communications and understanding amongst civil society leaders and organizations;
- We help members build their ability to grow funding sources, increase strategic investment and amplify the effectiveness of their activities;
- We offer targeted trainings on innovation and evaluation for organizations helping low-income families and communities get out of poverty and reach financial stability;
- We draw together our academic and research partners to inform change; our philanthropic and corporate partners to fund change; and our nonprofit partners to implement change.
Our growing and dynamic network includes leaders and organizations from academia, business and corporate entities, government, philanthropy, and nonprofit organizations from across the 10 Border State region, as well as distinct areas around the U.S. and Mexico. We share a common vision and commitment for a thriving border region. The complete list of current members is available here.
Why you should get involved
BPP is the only binational group along and across the 2,000-mile border that unites a vibrant network of national, regional, and local leaders and organizations who are making a difference on both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border.
Become a BPP member and take advantage of the trainings, workshops, information, technical assistance, coaching and other member services afforded to you. BPP is here to serve you and your organization’s needs. Share your voice, knowledge, and expertise with like-minded leaders and organizations dedicated to the future success of our communities and bi-national region. To become a member click here.